JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The Oregon Arms Collectors club is having there two day gun show Aug.9 and 10
The location is: Columbia Conference Center
Holiday Inn Portland Airport & Trade Center
8439 NE. Columbia Blvd.
Portland, Oregon 97220
This is my favorite gun show, the best in the West.
All types of firearms, Displays and Sale Items.
Guns, Ammo, Bayonets, Swords etc.
Firearm related, no bennie babys or Tee shirts.
Come by my table and say Hi.

Sounds like a rather small venue. How many tables?
200 Tables.
These are quality tables filled with FIREARMS and related items.
NO TEE SHIRTS, NO BENNIE BABYS, NO JERKY
This is a quality show, heavy on older collectables with smaller amount of modern weapons.
Low entry fee $6.00 and free parking.

Yup, that's the one. They have information on their website, including the form to fill out. For a while they were only issuing to residents of Oregon and those in Clark County WA (right across the border), but now it looks like they've expanded to anyone in OR and WA.
From their <broken link removed> , it states "Multnomah County issues permits to residents of Multnomah County and Washington State."

Was there from 9:00 to 1:30 today. I took my time, and did a quick run thru at start to see any obvious gotta-buy-it-now type deals, then went back through more leisurely.

Came out with a really nice "Boyd -1945-" stamped holster for my same-year Colt 1911A1, and a nice 1911 canvas dual mag holder

Also found a nice walnut M1 carbine stock to upgrade the Chiappa M1-22 carbine I'm finishing out with USGI parts.

Also got a correct Pre-64 style sight hood for my 1942 Winchester Model 94.

Saw lots of vintage stuff, which is the best thing about this show. No junk - just top notch collectable firearms and accessories.

-Thirtycal

BTW, a dude had a post-ban Steyr AUG USR with the factory swarovski optic. It's the heavy barrel version that's importable as a 'sporting rifle'. Looks like it was never fired, and he wanted $1650. I thought about it a little, but figured it would be better to hold out for a pre-ban.

-Thirtycal

There is a lot of really impressive goodness there. I went with my wife and a friend, and we spent the last couple hours there; it was a blast. We picked up a Crosman 66, and are looking at a couple of other rifles for tomorrow. We wanted to sleep on it and see how we feel in the AM.

I made the trek there today in spite of the *@#&@* bridge pedal and saw quite a lot of goodness. My budget was tight but I did pick up a little something for my oddity collection. I'll save up for next year.
USRevolver012.jpg

I tried to get back out today, they had a couple of things I liked, but could not make it there. If anyone knows the name of the couple selling the Benjamin Franklin air pistol, they were inside the door, to the right corner, and on the inside of the right lane. I tried to make it out, but it was not going to happen today.

Dang, I hope I can find them, they were really nice folks, sent me off with some complimentary goodies and I feel bad for not making it back today.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top