JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
IMG_0122.JPG

I think you missed the part where had I been wearing the seat belt, i would not have been able to fall across the bench seat of the vehicle when it rolled and being held immobile, sitting up with the seat belt on, my head would have been crushed by the roof which collapsed over the doors. Tell the dead people about your suppositions, they really care about what you think:eek::eek::eek:
No, I didn't miss that. But I already replied to that portion of your post
The dead people may not care what I think; it's too late for them.
I will always prefer to go to accidents where the vehicle occupants are still alive.
Good luck in your continuing rolling of the dice.

As a beginner to prepping, I noticed how important it is to prep not just for one's home but for all scenarios including while driving. And I didn't realize the importance of a glass breaker/seat belt cutter tool until some of my research.

Which specific device do you recommend? I'm looking for an item that's actually been proven to break glass easily and cut seat belt easily without much effort. In my research, I've see a lot of Swiss Army-type of all-in-one devices which I'm not interested in. Thanks in advance for all your answers.
I carry a knife with a box cutter, blade, saw, glass breaker, seatbelt cutter, and gut hook.
image.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top