JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am having another issue with a Gun Broker sale which the buyer is giving my many complaints on why they can send the money. My two best are my sister died (2 weeks with no response on sending funds then 3 ½ weeks ago sister dies with still no payment) and “just broke my back” and that took 6 weeks for his wife to finally send funds.

I got to thinking that I can’t be the only one that have heard some lame excuses to what they can’t send payment. What are your funny stories or lame excuses you have received?

Guess I have been lucky. I have over 150 sales/buys on GB and had very few problems.

Everyone I have dealt with has been very clear about things. Some deals took a few days longer to make but the communication was good.

Only really bad one I had was a guy that got the gun. Had lots of vague complaints that kept changing. When asking him what he would like me to do about it never got a clear answer. Finally just had to stop dealing with him.

Don't have any lame GB excuse but had one with private sale. Was going to buy a used SIG for a good price. All was set and was going to meet the guy the following day. I called the guy before I was about to leave, just to let him know I am on my way. He said "ohhhh, I forgot to tell you. I meant to tell you this morning that I sold it already". WTF?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top