JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
You see these questions all the time.

What is the best revolver?

What is the best pistol or semi-auto?

What is the best fighting handgun?

There are 4 immediate thoughts that come to mind when I see these questions. The best is, what you have on you in a time of need, the one you train most with, the one you are most likely to carry, and, last but not least, the one you shoot best. So I have put together a little test to figure out what is best for ME.

Screenshot-2021-02-27-172420.png

I would like to see the results with .357 as well. Unless you plan on fighting with .38 special I'm not sure how those numbers mean a whole lot? Just going by the chart, haven't watched your video yet, but I will

What is the best fighting handgun?
Why does it come down to what is the 'Best fighting handgun' ?, considering the potential of anyone 'fighting' with a handgun is in the infinitesimal numbers.

How about something like ' What is the best sporting, target shooting and possible self defense handgun'?

But heck, that that would be a buzz killer for the 'tacticool' crowd wouldn't it?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top