JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I recently relocated to Central Oregon, and I have yet to find "my ffl". Does anyone know a good ffl around here that does transfers for a decent price? I want to buy a gun from online and need to have one shipped here. Any input, positive or negative, would be appreciated. I did a search already on this site and did not see anything come up.

I recently relocated to Central Oregon, and I have yet to find "my ffl". Does anyone know a good ffl around here that does transfers for a decent price? I want to buy a gun from online and need to have one shipped here. Any input, positive or negative, would be appreciated. I did a search already on this site and did not see anything come up.
See Post #3
Best FFL - www.ifish.net

Well, I put in the order before I had any suggestions, so I ended up going with Zac at Redmond Firearms. He seems like a nice guy so far, and the price was $35 including the $10 background check.

Sorry to revive an old thread...

Does anyone have a recommendation for a FFL in the Bend / Redmond area that will do a private party transfer at a reasonable price? The local pawn shop now wants $60 + $10 background check fee... which seems kind of high to me.

Sorry to revive an old thread...

Does anyone have a recommendation for a FFL in the Bend / Redmond area that will do a private party transfer at a reasonable price? The local pawn shop now wants $60 + $10 background check fee... which seems kind of high to me.

That's not high, that's STOOPID! Man, just for the principal of it I'd drive for one hour or more each way rather than give a place like that the money.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top