JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Somebody near me in Pacifica had a dirty linear that put out a lot of harmonics and fuzzed up the TV bad enough to make me wanna hunt him down.

I had 150 linear rigged up on a CB in a Blazer with 2, make that 2, 102 inch whips on it. We had been up on a hill outside of town harassing the locals and others 80 miles away and drinking a lot of beer and weed, and needed more beer. We went to the Plaid Donkey store, and myself and another guy went in to resupply the beer.

One of the guys who was sufficiently hammered enough not to be walking in a store picked up the mike and started running his mouth about how hammered we all were, how we had been fing with all these other jerks and all that. The stereo in the store was a decent one, and that 150 watt blast on 126.00 something just came blasting over the stereo, and putting up a hell of a carrier hum as well. We kind of laughed at it, and got the hell out of there.

You can YouTube ' Trailer Park Boys Ricky Steals Meat" and get the basic idea. The guy that was doing that is now an Extra Class operator who has contacts all over the world. Sat in my driveway west of Portland in his car last year and was talking to some guy in Argentina.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top