JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It took me a bit to get over the paranoia phase as I call it.

Now I'm stuck in the unaware phase. I find myself no longer choosing the table in the back. Or placing myself in a situationally aware spot. I stopped doing that a while ago and it likely will get me in a pinch, but I just didn't see the point.

The Internet has taught concealed gun owners they need to live a secret underground lifestyle of ninja like skills. When in reality you really can't prevent all evil, having a gun just steps up the odds a little in your favor.

Sure, if you want to be the tactical ninja of every mall, Starbucks, and shopping outlet be my guest. In my opinion carrying concealed should not become you, if anything it should be a readily available tool that you have worked closely with to use if anything truly bad happens.

I definitely see what you're saying but I believe that your brain is already wired a certain way and its that way about you thay chose to be armed. You cant be paranoid but I do think you make yourself less of a target if people can see you dont have your head firmly inserted into your fourth point of contact.

imo, stay away from the trendy CC items. Advertising and banding ruin it. Sorry, Sneaky Pete really isn't really sneaky, especially when you put your cell in your pocket and "SP" is visible on the case lol.
Try not to make your EDC knife obvious in your pocket. When I see that clip in front pocket, I start scanning for the bulge. It seems more often than not, clipped knife in pocket=CC.

Maybe I just notice those things too much.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top