JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just curious as to what you all use and who has the best prices for projectiles for common popular rounds - 9,40, 45, 223. I have used Everglades Ammo with good results in the past. Currently looking to buy around 4K 9mm 124gr FMJRN and they have 3750 for $270 (.07) and seeing if anyone has someone they purchase from that can beat that. Thanks

That seems like a pretty good deal. For comparison, I've used NEReloading a couple times, and they are currently $240 for 3K (.08).

As an aside, there are other deals that, when compared 1:1, seem better with NEReloading (ie. if you were going with a different caliber or want brass + bullet combos).

RMR sends me 9mm at $.077 to the door. I think that price is right. It was fairly cheap considering.

I have been purchasing from Brazos precision and have been happy with them.

Precision Delta. I have shot many K of these in both 45 and 9, love them, buy 2000 at a time and save a bunch. Includes shipping in price.

For 9mm I like to use Hornady & Speer HAP & FMJ/TMJ. I can usually get them in bulk for 8-9 cents per round.
With .45 bullets it costs a little more but I shoot less of them.

I cast my own quite often. However I still buy from Rocky Mountain reloading and have for many years.
You might find a better deal here or there during somebody's sales.
But rmr has always had smoking prices. They even started making there own in house bullets to.

Chalk me up as another fan of RMR, I am pretty sure they sell Montana Gold bullets at a substantial discount. $70 for 500 vs $102 for 500 directly from Montana Gold. I usually go for their plated stuff though as I'm not trying to push the limit with velocities and it's cheaper.

I also order from American Reloading. I managed to snag a bunch of pulled HSTs for cheap.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top