JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have 4300 rounds of .22 (400 rounds are absent from the photograph) I paid well over $500 for this lot when the craziness started. Get ready for it ...

I'm looking to pick something up and want to move some things and so I'm slashing some prices on my listing. These are great deal and the prices are firm.

Selling for $325 added some trades below, happy to break up too.

trades:

AR LPK

Mil spec buffer tube assembly and other parks

quality Optic (cash from me where applicable)

Harris 1A2 6-9 bipod

Amazon gift cards of $100+

Enfield No4 MKI

243357-92c5719e7588d733ef264322f0f3cbc0.jpg

Last Edited:
I've got $150 cash. Small unmarked bills. And I can throw in 5000 lube grooves and an inch and a half of headspace on the deal. Heck of an offer IMO.

come get these. CCI is $10 a stick if you're lucky and Bi mart will only let you buy 200rds. The 50rd CCI boxes are $7-8 too as are the Remington target ammo. Do the math and take it home.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top