JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
@wired, It just occurred to me how much money I've spent since reading your posts. Not necessarily a bad thing, just realizing it now. I might be getting payback for getting my neighbor hooked on guns, stocking up on ammo, and range memberships! :) I explained "salad days" to him about a year and a half ago and he's been off to the races since.

@wired, It just occurred to me how much money I've spent since reading your posts. Not necessarily a bad thing, just realizing it now. I might be getting payback for getting my neighbor hooked on guns, stocking up on ammo, and range memberships! :) I explained "salad days" to him about a year and a half ago and he's been off to the races since.
Think about how much Ive spent and then never talk to my wife.

Wife and me went shooting a couple days ago with the newest minted form 1 and you couldn't get that pistol out of her grubby little paw. I think I saw the light bulb come on. She helped me do two more form 1 yesterday.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top