JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just put N/A as the model name and you'll get a whole slew of caliber choices.

Model name matters. If it has never been done with that name or caliber and that name it wont come up as a choice and it will go into research which can add a month N/A is the way to go. I do one or more a month.

Just put N/A as the model name and you'll get a whole slew of caliber choices.

Model name matters. If it has never been done with that name or caliber and that name it wont come up as a choice and it will go into research which can add a month N/A is the way to go. I do one or more a month.
Only 243 is showing under it and even the 243 won't save. Something is wrong with the site on my end today. Trying a different computer.
And now it can't open the firearm from the draft. I'll try later

That one is a modular can that can be as short or long as you want and yes, the approval time is 3 weeks instead of what, a year? And yes, $300 is less than what a YHM costs. And to top it off the mod can will beat the YHM's can to death . If you want a small, light can look elsewhere. If you want a modular heavy and not doub STURDY can with LOTS of volume this is the one. It also depends if you like doing things yourself. You can also make it any caliber you want.

do you wait for your form 1 approval prior to ordering, or just wait to drill until approved? Seems like I read some folks getting visits from ATF with these not long ago.

Does the "registered caliber" matter in case of a visit by the ATF?

You initially mentioned that the only caliber it would allow you to chose was 243. Then you got it to accept 357. Hypothetically what if on an rifle platform (223/556/308), or a pistol 9mm/22/45, etc......?

Does it make a difference? Can't you use it on anything you have across all platforms if you chose?

I am curious and not trying to cause "issues". I don't know and that is why I am asking.

Thanks

Malarkey. The only people getting visits from the alphabet boys are the ones bringing finished ones over from China.

Yes. Buy then file or file then buy. Doesn't matter. After you get the approval then drill.

Does the "registered caliber" matter in case of a visit by the ATF?

You initially mentioned that the only caliber it would allow you to chose was 243. Then you got it to accept 357. Hypothetically what if on an rifle platform (223/556/308), or a pistol 9mm/22/45, etc......?

Does it make a difference? Can't you use it on anything you have across all platforms if you chose?

I am curious and not trying to cause "issues". I don't know and that is why I am asking.

Thanks
A. There will be no visit from the atf.
B. It only does that stuff if you pick a model name . Don't pick a model name . N/A is one of the choices.
C. Your silencer. Shoot whatever you want through it.

I was just curious about the "caliber" selection and whether it really mattered (or not).

:s0155:

Not really but his did it that way because of the way he did it. Once you drill the caliber it needs to be what is on the form stressing that no one will ever look at your silencer unless its to see if you have a form for it if you are shooting at a range sometime. In 30 years I have never shown anyone my forms. .

Not really but his did it that way because of the way he did it. Once you drill the caliber it needs to be what is on the form stressing that no one will ever look at your silencer unless its to see if you have a form for it if you are shooting at a range sometime. In 30 years I have never shown anyone my forms. .
Actually set it up exactly how you said, it was a javascript error that required a delete of the pended form and redoing the whole thing. Said caliber was read only in a javascript error.

The caliber field for every model only showed 243 and would not update the caliber field even if you selected 243. it would still show no caliber selected. Quirk of the site. redid just how wired said and it worked. I almost selected 45, but the flat section to drill was roughly 9mm and match grade customs recommends not going to 45. For my purposes I am planning, 357 will be the largest for this can.

I picked a humorous looney tunes serial number.

I can give them a good recommendation. Excellent customer service and fast response to any questions. They have a chat window on their web page that was staffed this morning at 6am our time. They have a facebook page as well.

big can.jpg

They got most of the kits on sale right now. Absolutely dirt cheap got 3 of the .22-7mm for $465 shipped.

Last Edited:
Does the kit come with instructions on how to convert this kit to.....not a solvent storage trap?
That is not how it works. They are sold as solvent traps and pill containers whatever. They are not allowed to advise on how to convert any of that stuff into a silencer. That would be showing intent. That would not be legal. Yes, its stupid.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top