JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
@wired, It just occurred to me how much money I've spent since reading your posts. Not necessarily a bad thing, just realizing it now. I might be getting payback for getting my neighbor hooked on guns, stocking up on ammo, and range memberships! :) I explained "salad days" to him about a year and a half ago and he's been off to the races since.

@wired, It just occurred to me how much money I've spent since reading your posts. Not necessarily a bad thing, just realizing it now. I might be getting payback for getting my neighbor hooked on guns, stocking up on ammo, and range memberships! :) I explained "salad days" to him about a year and a half ago and he's been off to the races since.
Think about how much Ive spent and then never talk to my wife.

Wife and me went shooting a couple days ago with the newest minted form 1 and you couldn't get that pistol out of her grubby little paw. I think I saw the light bulb come on. She helped me do two more form 1 yesterday.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top