JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

Just ordered one up myself.

Ordered too. Wired, what cal are you thinking for yours? Obviously it should not be a 500 s&w suppressor I think, but I was wondering about what you think the top end should be. I could go with a .45 bore and use as a general purpose or stick to the .30 cal class of rifles.

Ordered too. Wired, what cal are you thinking for yours? Obviously it should not be a 500 s&w suppressor I think, but I was wondering about what you think the top end should be. I could go with a .45 bore and use as a general purpose or stick to the .30 cal class of rifles.
Ive got a crap pile of silencers already but my goal is to have one per host . Mines going to get made up as a .223 for my BRN-180. I would have no qualms whasoever boring one of those up to ..510" for a 45 silencer or even for up to a .338 on a rifle. .

IXZT7u.jpg

The parts were delivered today. Turns out theyre 90 miles from where I live. Extraordinarily well machined. back caps for 1/2 and 5/8 and 1.375 threads. The back caps are nice in that they have a hex lug on the inside for tightening. ASR threads so you can use a silencerco ASR cap as well. The cups are beautifully machined and thick. This is a heavy can and on SBR's you dont really notice the weight . I like solid.

ZysRS2.jpg

Last Edited:
The parts were delivered today. Turns out theyre 90 miles from where I live. Extraordinarily well machined. back caps for 1/2 and 5/8 and 1.375 threads. The back caps are nice in that they have a hex lug on the inside for tightening. ASR threads so you can use a silencerco ASR cap as well. The cups are beautifully machined and thick. This is a heavy can and on SBR's you dont really notice the weight . I like solid.

View attachment 758747
Is this a direct thread ?

looks a little goofy with the threaded cups, and seems heavy, but looks like it will work just fine. Might even end up with more internal volume without having to put cups in a tube.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top