JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hope this Collector's West show is bigger than the Rose City gun show I chose not to attend a couple weeks ago when I saw maybe 50-60 cars in the parking lot. To be fair, it was Sunday, but if half of them belonged to buyers...

Never went to a gun show on a Friday before. Is it worth it, or do a lot of sellers not even show up until Saturday?

What's the sweet spot? Thanks in advance for feedback.

Some wait until the last hour of the last day because there can be some good deals made. Some vendors want to get rid of something that sat thru the last two shows, or something they got for real cheap, or something they don't want to carry back to their van. I go late if I have no real needs, and have ended up with some bargains.

Some go right at the start of the first day because there are also visitors with stuff to sell or trade. There may also be some one-of-a-kind things that sell out fast. I go early if there is something I really need.

Also, from what I've observed, all or just about all the vendors are there on Fridays.

For less crowd, show up at opening on Saturday.
There is some value in a strategy of going Sunday, around noon, and hope you find a gun you want and a motivated table-holder that needs gas/motel money before they return home.

I like Sundays for ammo. I go the last hour and the last few shows sales are down. The need to move stuff. Plus it's x-mas so people would want to buy presents instead of firearms. Which has more of a priority to most people? So hit them on Sunday and say what you will offer. I have done that at times and it works.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top