JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
300 Miles? You only have the gas in your tank? At full stock, I have enough gas to drive to florida and back. For the moment I do this to offset gas prices, I buy when it's cheap, and run on that until gas prices come back down again. As it turns out, you can pick up 300gal farm fuel sleds for a few hundred to a few thousand depending on condition and features. Oh, and it's on a trailer.

As far as where to... I'm going to bug out to the place I made arrangements to bug out to, where I already have things stocked, and all I need to do is get there.

No matter where you bug out to your going to end up in a turf war. East of the cascades water is critial to survival. So plan on having to protect your choosen water hole. West of the cascades plan on every canyon with a creek in it that accessable by motor vehical is going to be staked out. It will still be better then in the big citys with roving mobs of starving people roaming around looking for any thing eatable.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top