JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Is the 290 new? I am just selling my UC II Rosewood Crimson Trace.

LOL! Yea.. I know. I love my P239..
Yes, the P290 is new. New enough that none of my favorite gun stores have had one in yet. All of 'em have some on order, but no show's thus far. I'm looking forward to comparing the feel against the Kimber.

I'm putting my vote for a Kahr PM9. I carry one daily either IWB or OWB, and it conceals like nothing else I've carried and is super light. I use a wheelchair, so al day carry comfort can be hard to find due to being seated al day, but I got rid of my G26 after I got the PM9 as I only carry the PM9 95% of the time. If you can handle the long smooth trigger its a nice shooter also.

Springfield XD9 Sub-Compact w/ 13 round magazine and
Pearce grip extension.

I like to carry it in a Desantis 77 holster appendix carry method. It disappears into my belly fat! :)

I guess it depends on your definition of "compact". The Glock 19 is their compact model while the 26 is their sub-compact model. I am a big fan of the 19, but if you're looking for something smaller I think the Kahr PM9 is the way to go.

I just held the Kahr PM9 yesterday.. very nice firearm for sure, but it did not fit my hand as well as the Solo. Still waiting to see how the P290 Sig feels..

I'm putting my vote for a Kahr PM9. I carry one daily either IWB or OWB, and it conceals like nothing else I've carried and is super light. I use a wheelchair, so al day carry comfort can be hard to find due to being seated al day, but I got rid of my G26 after I got the PM9 as I only carry the PM9 95% of the time. If you can handle the long smooth trigger its a nice shooter also.

+1, hard to beat.

I just bought a Taurus 709. It is just slightly smaller than my Walther PPS .40. Taurus is not in the category of Sig or S&W, but for the price I have always had good luck with Taurus. My main objective is the smallest gun possible with the greatest firepower. Been carrying for almost 4 years and I cannot work with a large gun on my hip. I carried a Sig 238 for a few months while I searched for a small 9mm. I shot the 709 this morning and I am very happy with it. 150 rounds with no problems what so ever. If price and size are important I recommend the 709, but it is very much a matter of opinion and what your needs happen to be.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top