JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I actually just found the Gun Safe Reviews Guy website last week, and he's got a ton of good info not only on the topic of safes, but on hardening your home and making it a less-inviting target. I seriously lost myself for a couple hours reading different articles and reviews he has.

Real Gun Safe Reviews You Can Trust - Gun Safe Reviews Guy
Yep like taking the gun sticker 's off your car and that sign in your front yard that says I don't call 911 with the picture of the gun or the one that says no warning shot 's will be fired do to the price of ammo LOL yep I removed all that stuff from my house so when someone gets shot it will be a complete surprise to them LOL HAHAHA HEHEH

I got one little sticker on my front door window that say NRA I'm going to take it off lol I need one that says I sleep with a GLOCK UNDER MY PILLOW COME ON IN IF YOU CAN KICK DOWN THE DOOR all idiots welcome

Yep like taking the gun sticker 's off your car and that sign in your front yard that says I don't call 911 with the picture of the gun or the one that says no warning shot 's will be fired do to the price of ammo LOL yep I removed all that stuff from my house so when someone gets shot it will be a complete surprise to them LOL HAHAHA HEHEH

I stopped doing that long ago for the same reason. Felt there was no reason to advertise my house to the people who want to steal. They have gotten a LOT cheaper now but TV's used to be another. When we bought a new large flat screen I would break up the box enough I could get it all in the can or take it with me to work. I used to kind of wonder when I see others. Huge box sitting out at the curb showing they just brought home a new VERY expensive TV. Kind of like putting a sign out front saying "ROB THIS HOUSE".

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top