JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I still can't believe it, but it seems I've misplaced my Milt Sparks belt that I've worn daily since 2006. my belt. I'm pretty sure it'll turn up but I can't wait for it, so I guess I'm in the market. I'm looking for something on the lower end price-wise.

Which belts have you tried and liked? Which belts have you tried and didn't like?

5.11 has a variety of webbed and leather belts that are reasonably priced...and quickly available. Or you could just spring for a Ares Gear Aegis Enhanced belt and retire your 10 year old sparks belt...wherever it happens to be...and may it rest in peace. I mean at 10 years, it's probably on the back side of it's life anyway.

Side note: I own a variety of belts...A couple Wilderness belts, a SOE Gear Riggrs belt, a 215 Gear Riggers belt, a Milt Sparks leather belt, and the Aegis Enhanced. Milt Sparks makes a nice product for sure. If I wanted a leather belt, he'd probably be my first pick. But the Aegis Enhanced is, by far, my most favorite belt. YMMV.

I just got this HSGI liner belt for $25. So far, so good. Seems to work well with my Versacarry.
I have a "pile" of belts that never made it past a week with me. None of them seemed to fit as well initially as this one. Since it's a duty liner belt it's all Velcro and no buckle so that's something I have to get used to. But so far no complaints.
Your mileage may vary.

Belts

Come on guys you gotta post links to the belts. You all know Joe isn't very good with computers :D

Since I haven't seen Montana Slings belts recently, I looked them up.
This is the one I have been using for years, but I really like the border stitched one. May have to buy another.
The buckle that came with mine was not as beefy as desired, but I already planned to use a different one.

<broken link removed>

<broken link removed>

I'll second the Ted Blocker belts. I have their Belt "H" with a spring steel insert and love it. Carries my M&P 40c & Shield pistols without any sagging. Swing by their store, they're in your backyard! They're great to deal with too...I ordered the wrong size and they allowed me to return it even though they normally don't allow returns on belts.

I recently purchased a brown 1.5 Hanks Belt and really like it. I also have a black leather 1.5 basket weave Blackhawk belt that I bought at a gun shop 8 years ago. Love them both

Best inexpensive web-type belt :
Propper 180
Not a true 180 so get the color you prefer and don't depend on reversibility.
Good stiffness, two layers, 6 rows of stitching, polymer hardware.
Propper 180 Reversible Belt

Stepping up to alloy hardware, more stiffness, a heavier belt but not reinforced with internal metal strip.
Velcro hold-down for tag end.
Galco Nylon Instructors Belt 1.5" (Non-Reinforced)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top