JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$320
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
380 ACP
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Lightly used 380 acp Smith&Wesson bodygaurd. Near new. Comes with everything you would get when buying new. Comes with gun, box, case, manual, paperwork, 2 magazines. Would take 320 dollars for it at money market pawn in portland. Willing to trade and even add cash for larger pistol with easier trigger, revolver prefered, also heavy 45 acp that can handel steel case ammo desired.

Trade interests

Lady smith 3 inch 357

Para lda

Ruger p90

20190515_122225.jpg 20190515_122252.jpg 20190515_120205.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Old non fancy sig p220 and combat reliable ruger SR22 also welcome as trades as is TC contender (one in 45 acp a dream) but please private message me because this wall fills up and the original point of the post gets lost within our gun knowledge, jokes and emojis. Yes i notice its hypocritical to write that here but dont know how to edit post. Pm any offer. But please pm.

Lightly used 380 acp Smith&Wesson bodygaurd. Near new. Comes with everything you would get when buying new. Comes with gun, box, case, manual, paperwork, 2 magazines. Would take 320 dollars for it at money market pawn in portland. Willing to trade and even add cash for larger pistol with easier trigger, revolver prefered, also heavy 45 acp that can handel steel case ammo desired.

Trade interests

Lady smith 3 inch 357

Para lda

Ruger p90

View attachment 607240 View attachment 607241 View attachment 607242
Hi is it still available

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.