JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking for a few ideas of high quality cerakote applicators within 20 minutes of Portland. I've contacted a couple with disappointing follow up. The few I've tried are only available sparse, minimal hours.
Any ideas? Looking for good service and quality work. Price not a factor.

Bringing traditional gunsmithing into the 21st century. We are pretty good, and we are a Certified Cerakote applicator. Full disclosure, I work for Brimstone, but I really think that we are one of the best applicators in the area.
Your work is top notch! I'd have to cross my fingers that someone there was showing up early on a Saturday sometime because your hours there sit well inside of the hours I work and I'm in Gresham. I do visit the range by there occasionally. Are you close with them at all?

Your work is top notch! I'd have to cross my fingers that someone there was showing up early on a Saturday sometime because your hours there sit well inside of the hours I work and I'm in Gresham. I do visit the range by there occasionally. Are you close with them at all?
Yup! I'm fulltime with Brimstone. We are open Wed-Fri 12-6 and Sat 10-4, and generally that is when we answer phones. If that doesn't work for you shoot us an email and we can work something out, but we try not to be on the line outside of business hours just si we can get things done.

Looking for a few ideas of high quality cerakote applicators within 20 minutes of Portland. I've contacted a couple with disappointing follow up. The few I've tried are only available sparse, minimal hours.
Any ideas? Looking for good service and quality work. Price not a factor.
Check out Buster Beaver in Wilsonville. He is a forum sponsor.
Best,
Gary

Buster Beaver
They did a great job for me!!

20210401_174954.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR