JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was lucky in Sept & found a hardly shot FN FiveSeven pistol with two extra 30 rounds mags and a real nice holster for $1000.00.

Now, they appear to be selling on GB for in excess of $2,000.00 with several over $3,000.00!

Anybody else feel like they lucked out!

Well actually now that I think about it I just saved 15% on my car insurance by switching to . . .

I lucked out and got good prices earlier this year on primers, some bulk powder, projectiles and I'm glad I invested in casting gear for my pistolas this year

I stocked up on pmags when there were 10 bucks each at Nw armory. I picked a couple up every time I went in there. I too got a fiveseven for only 900 bucks. I'm glad I have it now.

Bought 3 20 round MD Arms drum magazines for a Saiga 12 I was going to get. Turned around and bought one of the (now uber rare, sweet and desirable) Vepr 12's that came in instead. So I have 3 "useless" MD Arms drums. The MD Arms Drums have always sold for more than the POS Pro mags. I see the Pro mag drums going for over $200 and rising. No MD Arms 20 round drums for sale at any price which I can see.

No one has a Vepr 12 for sale at any price that I can see so who can say what the value of that is.

Time to get politically proactive and write our congressmen and senators to push back on the upcoming horror story legislation. Contact info in the start of this link.

I bought a brand new PS90 for $1400 two days after the shooting. It was hard to find and I am glad Lanbos Armory honored their online price. It was their last one in stock apparently. I have no ammo for it but it makes a good safe queen. :) Prior to the shooting, I bought a MKA 1919 from Cheaperthandirt because it was the cheapest price just after black friday. After seeing what they have been doing since it was probably my last purchase from them.

I have 19 mags. I feel lucky. 8 of those are still in wrappers (pmags). Guess I can sell those ;)

I started working on my AR's 3 years ago. Took me a long time. Finished my first around Christmas of 2011. And finished my second this Christmas.

Yes indeed, I feel lucky. 2 AR's, 19 mags with 20 more mags on back order with DSG Arms. Now if I can actually get those 20 mags before it's too late.

As far as ammo goes....I only have 600 rounds of .223/5.56. I need to find some bullets for reloading.

Anyone else think it is kinda odd that a bunch of government agencies were ordering up a crapload of ammo just prior to this latest panic buying spree? Maybe just a coincidence, or maybe something to think about the next time you hear about government agencies placing huge orders for ammo......

My girlfriend's dad knows the owners of a store in Tri-Cities, and managed to get a Colt M4 placed on hold for us. Bought it at retail ($1,150 plus sales tax). With the resales going the way they are, I'd say that this purchase, in the middle of the insanity, is a fairly good buy.

Im guessing its not an M4 but an AR15?

OK, I'm an idiot. It is the Law Enforcement Carbine LE6920. I read the description wrong. It says it is based on the M4. Colt LE Carbine

IMG_7503.jpg

I picked up 2 Mega stripped billet upper/lower combos from Rainier arms just a few weeks before it hit the fan. One is .308 flavor and the other is going to be .300 Black when finished. I also managed to get BCGs for both also. I can not believe the prices now.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top