JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Stumblebum......... Had to google it! Ha clumsy no. Studip, yes! Lucky, Yes! Happy, yes!
Well D2 I am super curious what Google woulda said about THAT! When I was real little like around 8 or 10 or 12 my grampa who immigrated to America from England used the word Stumblebum frequently. Grampa was a real character-basically a laugh a minute. He said other things but stumblebum sticks in my mind cuz that was about his favorite response for anything.:eek:o_O

I bought a $400 50" samsung from walmart.
Has what I need and nothing I don't.

If it lasts a couple years i'll be happy.

I worked for best buy and circuit city and always had good experiences there. But I think with best buy having some financial issues they probably got more stingy.
I always buy the warranty on electronics. It's made cheap in china, it will probably fail.

But look at it from their end.
You have a guy drive away with a tv load it up himself, unload it take it in the house, it's easy to break, and how do they know you didn't do it?
How do they know your honest?
They couldn't have known a item was broken.

I've worked in customer service, sales, and maintenance for about 20 years. One important thing I learned is the public in general are scumbags, will lie, cheat, and steal anything and everything they can.
They probably have 10 returns a day people F up and say it was broken before.
It's like a cop being told the drugs in your pocket aren't yours. How many times you think they hear that a day?

[QUOTE="NONAME762, post: 1244285, member: 37288"

Some folks I know on another website say gnarly stuff about Costco-that they're anti gun and stuff.

JOMO YMMV[/QUOTE]

I see guy open an HK here in Medford, Or nobody said anything beside me ""nice firearm, is that a sig?"

Sorry dude but I had the same sort of problem with a computer printer from them. I will never buy anything from them and I'm happy to spread that to everyone I know. They suck!!

I buy Sonys from costco.
Turn em on never turn them off and I usually get 10 to 15 yrs out of a tv. Never paid more than 300 to 500.

They are made to run. Turning them off and on kills them faster. At work we only close 3 days a year and our TVs stay on 24/7, 365.
When we do close if someone shuts a tv off it usually doesn't come back on.
But they will last 5-7 years

In the last few years I bet my TV doesn't get turned on more than half a dozen times a month,probably more like 2 or 3. I have not watched a TV program in at least a year, however we do watch DVD's occasionally

They are made to run. Turning them off and on kills them faster. At work we only close 3 days a year and our TVs stay on 24/7, 365.
When we do close if someone shuts a tv off it usually doesn't come back on.
But they will last 5-7 years

There are several banks of lights (new generation florescent) in my wife's store I turned on in October 2010 and they have never been off since and are doing just fine.

Why would someone spend $2500 on a TV?
It's a boobbox.
My brain is going soft watching TV for the last week cause of no webernet at the motel.Well very slow wifi.
I have problems spending $2500 on a vehicle when a 5oo dollar hoop will do the job.
I don't get it

$2,500 is nothing, I've built custom addition media rooms that went over $140,000.
The audio/video components were generally up around $80,000 and that didn't include the furniture or custom lighting.

In the last few years I bet my TV doesn't get turned on more than half a dozen times a month,probably more like 2 or 3. I have not watched a TV program in at least a year, however we do watch DVD's occasionally

Ours is more entertainment for the dog than for us :) She always has company and human voices and quite often other canines/ie; dogs/wolves etc and she watches them closely LOL

I'd try bbb, also continue to write letters all the way up to their CEO. File an attorney general complaint....and put out on every social media you are on how they ripped you off. It may not help but you'll know you exhausted all possibilities.

Brutus out

I like all the replies of I don't watch much tv.....
These days tv is replaced buy spending hours on end online....

I have a 62" plasma that I am trying to wear out so I can buy a bigger one, hasn't happened yet!!

Few years back I had to take BB to small claims court over a computer they sold me that was junk....I won!

:mad:I would rather watch a mobile, made out of my own toes, spinning in front of a fan than buy anything from BB! They are corrupt beyond any limits.:mad:

BTW, I have had very good experiences with Video Only!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top