JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Big Guys Diner in Newport, OR on 101 north end of town. Great place to stop when on a M/C ride, awesome onion rings.

Every Monday The Decoy, here in Linnton has $4.50 Cheeseburger with fries and a drink. Great burgers and a great price!! You can add extra pattys for $1 or avacodo or bacon for $0.50. Really nice people own/run it too.

The little market at the corner of Hanley Road and Ross Lane W. of Medford, OR. Be careful what you ask for because if you say "everything" on it you'll even get jalapeno peppers. No skimping on the meat either - at least 1/3 pound. $3.85. It's a store so you buy a beer or a soft drink or whatever at store prices - $.50 for a can of coke.

They also have "Spaghetti Tuesdays" where on Tuesdays they lay out the best homemade spaghetti, salad and garlic bread for $5. Huge portions and great food. They'll make any of it to go.

While I'm at it, in the mornings they have awesome biscuits and gravy. Three big homemade biscuits smothered in country gravy for $2.99. I can't eat it all. I take 1/2 home. I actually order it to go and sit down and eat 1/2 out of the to go container.

Coffee is $.79.

store.jpg

Bends best burger used to be at Pilot Butte Drive In until a co-worker came back one day last week and said the Baldy's Burger from Baldy's BBQ was better. I have not tried it yet but I can believe this person - he is an excellent cook himself and knows what is good.

Cruise In Country Diner on the corner of River Road and Farmington Road in Hillsboro.

Cruise In Country Diner | Homepage

Great burgers beef or buffalo. All natural grass fed, and local.

Friendly atmosphere, great food, and good prices. Worth the drive if you ask me.........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"LIFE IS NOT A JOURNEY TO THE GRAVE...WITH THE
INTENTION OF ARRIVING SAFELY IN A PRETTY AND WELL
PRESERVED BODY, BUT RATHER TO SKID IN BROADSIDE,
THOROUGHLY USED UP, TOTALLY WORN OUT, AND LOUDLY
PROCLAIMING----WOW----WHAT A RIDE!!!"

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show