JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've had Gerbers break in pieces when I need them the most...I actually TRIED to break a leatherman and it was a lot harder than I thought it would be. Gerber just doesn't make a good of a product as Leatherman.

I used to have a Swiss Tool...my only complaint was the price tag when compared to the Leathermans and Gerbers...But the Swiss Tool was the better by far.

If you don't have your Leatherman in your Pants your not dressed, that simple..I carry a Wave but have carried a few other Leathermans as well, I use it 20 times a day, everyday, just helped my son skin an Elk with it......Could have used the Olsen OK but in Pack.....was in a hurry.....

My original, old fashioned, non-plastic Leatherman tools are the only multi-tools that have never failed or broken. If, and when I must replace it, (I have a couple), I don't know what I'd buy.

WAYNO.

I've had the original leatherman for 2 decades hurts when you cut wire
bought a Gerber a few years latter, feels much better
both broke and were replaced free ASAP
Now I have a tiny gerber, handy because it is small and convienent
All tools used hard will break

Leatherman.

The SOG file is only marginally useful if you are like doing your nails. Barely at that. I have a Gerber and one of the last US made Schrades before they went out of business as well. The Schrade is very well made but too tightly put together to utilize the tools with ease and smoothness. I've tried cleaning and relubing...nah. Leatherman Juice XE6 for me, but I like the size and the corkscrew, If I was an electrician or using it daily I might bet something with a more serious pliers like the Charge Titanium.

+1 Wave. I have the bit kit they sell for $20.00, used it today to install a slide fire.
Has got me out of a lot of jams without having to track down another tool.

I also carry a Wave, my therory is your not dressed until the Leatherman is in your pocket, I don't wear pants that
don't have a pocket and I usually don't put it on my belt.....how do people get thru the day without one, I'm a Gen.
contractor and I est. I use it 10 times on an average day and that is no lie......Ray

I like the SOG paratrooper. I have several multi tools and the only one i take to work is the SOG. It locks closed unlike my leathermans. It also has interchangeable tools that you can buy and make the SOG custom to you and your needs

Gerber flik is pretty neat also when you have one hand tied up. Its easy access to the pliers is a real life saver when it comes to fishing.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top