Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Best Army/Navy surplus store in Greator Seattle area

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by optrixs, Sep 20, 2012.

1. optrixs

optrixs SW Oregon Member

Hi:
    So I'm driving from SW Oregon to Anacortes Wa.Where is the 2 best Army/Navy Surplus store in Seattle area ?.
    There was a REAL NICE surplus store in Burlington WA a few years ago but the went out of business :(:(.Looking for
    wet weather/cold gear.Woodland camo, military watches shelters not old 2 piece canvas tent,More modern and
    USMC 3 Season Sleep System.

Thanks
    Scott

2. Mohawk13

Mohawk13 Home on The Range Active Member

Tillicum(Just across from JBLM) is a treasure trove of Surplus stores. Half the town is Surplus Stores. The Fox Hole is OK, But the Oriental Folks across the way have Tonage, and are willing to dicker. You should spend half a day and I am sure You will find all that You are looking for...

3. optrixs

optrixs SW Oregon Member

Hi:
    Mohawk13 where is Tillicum and what is JBLM? is it along I-5.Ok got it near Fort Lewis.

Thanks
    Scott

4. Mohawk13

Mohawk13 Home on The Range Active Member

Along I-5. About exit 120..give or take one or two, I never pay attention. JBLM= Joint Base Lewis-Mchord.

5. Ordnance Locker

Ordnance Locker Kitsap County New Member

It's actually Lakewood, WA but the community is called Tillicum...

6. Saigashooter

Saigashooter Or coast Member

besides the fox hole what are the other places to go?

7. gehrheart

gehrheart fidalgo island Well-Known Member

..Funny,
    I I just back from a trip from anacortes to SW Oregon..
    Found a great one in White city.

Miss the one we had in Burlington! Best ones are going to be found in Lakewood.

8. DingDongMF

DingDongMF Beaverton Member

The Foxhole is overpriced on most things but have a good selection. 92 Yankee is just down the street and not bad. My favorite is Historic Military Sales and it's across the street in the same area.
    Tactical Tailor and Quantico tactical are worth checking out while in the area.

9. Botte Hork

Botte Hork Camas WA Well-Known Member

If you're driving from OR, make a stop at thebastidge's shop! Contact Us - SW WA Surplus Sits in between I5 and 205, so should be easy to get to. Plus he's a supporting vendor.