JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm putting my word in for GGG. Solid machined steel pieces. No issues with any of their products in the last 16 years I've used their stuff. They have spring loaded flip sights as well as manual flip up.....I use the MAD rear and the spring flip up front.

I will never use a Troy product because of this: http://www.thebangswitch.com/the-hiring-follies-of-troy-industries/
Troy can suck a fat one.....

Haven't tried Magpul yet, but I doubt I would be unhappy with either the MBUS or the Pro

I'd have to vote Diamondhead. For a while I had them on 45's and they held zero, even through the swap. They are built very well and I'd have to recommend them.... They are also the only iron sights I've ever shot with so I'm kind of biased.

I have Diamondhead on 2 of my ARs and my 300blk AR. I have YHM on a 3rd AR and my AR Pistol. For me, prefer the HK styled front sight as opposed to a standard front sight.

YHM
282189.jpg

Diamond Head
81OPjhIMBWL._SX522_.jpg

And from behind with the Diamond Sights

Diamondhead-USA-Current-Rear-Sight-Housing.jpg

so I went with the Diamondhead polymer with Nite Bright inserts.
I almost held out for the alloy versions but in the long run I want to use an optic. Im not certain about the diamond shape aperature and front post, I was leaning to an HK style but the Nite Brite inserts seemed like a good idea I figured I could get used to the diamond shape.

thanks everyone for all the tips, lots of good choices here I dont think I could go wrong with any of them.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top