JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've gotten the 375 Raptor bug and sorting out a build. What AR10 lowers are the best in your opinion or does it even matter. I'm leaning towards Aero Precision as I have had great luck with then in AR15 builds. Also interested in ones I should avoid. Looking for responses from those with builds under their belts if possible.

Thanks for your input!

I really like Aero Precision lowers and haven't had any issues or even hear of issues with the threaded pin working loose. I tighten sufficiently to begin with, maybe I haven't fired enough rounds though. Out of the six that I have they are the most consistent fit and color wise. I'm curious though, what is it about the 375 Raptor that makes you want one? I like big bore AR's and haven't heard much about it.

I really like Aero Precision lowers and haven't had any issues or even hear of issues with the threaded pin working loose. I tighten sufficiently to begin with, maybe I haven't fired enough rounds though. Out of the six that I have they are the most consistent fit and color wise. I'm curious though, what is it about the 375 Raptor that makes you want one? I like big bore AR's and haven't heard much about it.
I'm really starting to love subsonic cartridges for their hollywood-like lack of noise. Also, because there are no sonic barrier transitions they will be accurate to the max distance they can be shot, basically an elevation of 45 degrees.

Check out the Raptor's subsonic performance with a 400gr Maker bullet. Trajectory is a real rainbow at long distances, but look at that energy keeping in mind very little noise
1670468525054.png

I'm really starting to love subsonic cartridges for their hollywood-like lack of noise. Also, because there are no sonic barrier transitions they will be accurate to the max distance they can be shot, basically an elevation of 45 degrees.

Check out the Raptor's subsonic performance with a 400gr Maker bullet. Trajectory is a real rainbow at long distances, but look at that energy keeping in mind very little noise
View attachment 1326210
Ok, after looking at the chart I can get a feel for it. My largest can is a 30 cal, too bad. Maybe it's time for a 45 cal rifle can?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top