JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
An unconstitutional terrorist agency rides roughshod over our God given RKBAs for 78 years and gets worse every year and it's still alive. Evil has a name

An unconstitutional terrorist agency rides roughshod over our God given RKBAs for 78 years and gets worse every year and it's still alive. Evil has a name

evil prevails when good men fail to act.. what is our excuse for not acting? the time is coming, get ready for it draws close at hand..

evil prevails when good men fail to act.. what is our excuse for not acting? the time is coming, get ready for it draws close at hand..

Been a serious pro 2nd activist since 1986 and have the rally and protest pics to prove it

I do believe the beast federal government is like a house of cards that one day soon we the People will take down.. but it won't be via voting

Been a serious pro 2nd activist since 1986 and have the rally and protest pics to prove it

I do believe the beast federal government is like a house of cards that one day soon we the People will take down.. but it won't be via voting

these jack booted nazi thug day`s are numbered

hmm...you know, while I agree that the ATF shouldn't be involved in LE activities (they started as a revenue agency) I've never had issues with them - ever. In fact, when dealing with the licensing part of it, they have always been courteous, helpful and polite.....

Look around this site to see what the ATF does.. it's a terror organization that even without the 2nd amendment and other freedoms they regularly violate, should be shut down under the RICO statutes

<broken link removed>

hmm...you know, while I agree that the ATF shouldn't be involved in LE activities (they started as a revenue agency) I've never had issues with them - ever. In fact, when dealing with the licensing part of it, they have always been courteous, helpful and polite.....

you know i bet alot of the members of the SS were courteous,helpful, and polite too, did that make them nice people? i can say that same with almost any tyrants army

Atfwaco5.jpg

the goal of a Tyrant`s army never changes, to disarm and enslave, neither does the unifrom

email this to a few of you pro 2nd amendment pal`s,

Atfwaco5.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews