JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Thinking of buying a auto loader that can be used for waterfowl upland game birds. I'm sure there's many just wanting to see what everyone is using. And yes I've shot many makes just hard decision so was looking for opinions on your fave bird gun. Thank you

I'd suggest the Remington 11-87 but I know there have been some QC issues lately. Still I'd go looking as it's a fine Shotgun. No plans for letting mine go any time soon.

mossy 930, remington 11-87

my favorite shotgun is my mossberg 535 ats. well over 20,000 rounds and not 1 malfunction. ive cleaned it 4 times. ever.

M930, I also have a Weatherby SA-08 that kicks donkey. Neither one is a >$1,000 gun (like a Benelli or Beretta), they work awesomely, and you won't cry when (not if) it gets scuffed/scratched.
the ones we cry about are the safequeens that see the light of day once every 2-3 years and we notice a small speck of surface rust or a small small small knick on the wood from movin around your POS $100 sks truck gun or mosin.

Thinking of buying a auto loader that can be used for waterfowl upland game birds. I'm sure there's many just wanting to see what everyone is using. And yes I've shot many makes just hard decision so was looking for opinions on your fave bird gun. Thank you
You could have a high dollar Benelli that doesn't fit you and get out-shot by someone with a Mossberg 500 that happens to fit them well.
So fitment is one of the most important things in shotgunning.
For designs, I like the Browning B80 which is a Beretta under a Browning skin.
It has a slight "hump" and not the radical hump of the A5.
The B80 is out of production.
My father was an 1100 guy and I got to love those guns as well.

For a budget gun in the current market, a friend just bought a Stoeger M3500 and it seems pretty nice for the money.

Favorite shotguns have always been pumps.

I'd roll with an 870 express super Magnum if you want to shoot 3.5" shells.

The wing master is just a nicer version of the same gun.

I am a fan of the Remington 1100. I have had mine for over 40 years. I bought it through JC Penny's with money from a 4h steer. It is in almost as good of shape as when I bought it. It was a good investment but there are better guns today. However like a good friend it's there when I need it.

20171124_160240.jpg
Maybe not the best, but my favorite.
2nd 870 police magnum. Bought this one recently, even though it needs a coat of blue there isnt a spot of rust on it, the internals are mostly new and it has a new(ish) aftermarket trigger that, although im unsure of the brand, is superior to the original. It has all the stuff i was going to do to another shot gun done to it, and it cost me less than 3 bills.

Favorite shotguns have always been pumps.

I'd roll with an 870 express super Magnum if you want to shoot 3.5" shells.

The wing master is just a nicer version of the same gun.

wingmaster is 2 3/4" with a gold colored trigger and nicer furniture isnt it? i cant recall seeing a wingmaster be a 3" or larger. maybe idk what im talkin about.

sportsmans had 870 super mags onsale for $269 +10 today when i was there at 6AM. heck of a deal IMO.

wingmaster is 2 3/4" with a gold colored trigger and nicer furniture isnt it? i cant recall seeing a wingmaster be a 3" or larger. maybe idk what im talkin about.

sportsmans had 870 super mags onsale for $269 +10 today when i was there at 6AM. heck of a deal IMO.

Straight from Remington's website on the Wingmaster:

IMG_2143.PNG

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class