JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thinking of buying a auto loader that can be used for waterfowl upland game birds. I'm sure there's many just wanting to see what everyone is using. And yes I've shot many makes just hard decision so was looking for opinions on your fave bird gun. Thank you

Check out the Franchi Affinity

Thinking of buying a auto loader that can be used for waterfowl upland game birds. I'm sure there's many just wanting to see what everyone is using. And yes I've shot many makes just hard decision so was looking for opinions on your fave bird gun. Thank you

I for decades used to recommend one of the favorite pumps for this. Rem, Win, Moss, as long as you could add other barrels to one. That way you could have one that would do everything including home. Recently though I have become quite enamored with the Mossy 930 line. The more I read of them and hear from owners the more one keeps moving up the want list. I don't hunt any more and only shotgun I still own is a safe queen used to be "house gun". Still these things are such a great platform they make even me want one. For the budget you mention you could easily get into one and they can be set up to do everything. Can be set up for any kind of hunting and a nice home gun. I just don't hear any downside to them.

I for decades used to recommend one of the favorite pumps for this. Rem, Win, Moss, as long as you could add other barrels to one. That way you could have one that would do everything including home. Recently though I have become quite enamored with the Mossy 930 line. The more I read of them and hear from owners the more one keeps moving up the want list. I don't hunt any more and only shotgun I still own is a safe queen used to be "house gun". Still these things are such a great platform they make even me want one. For the budget you mention you could easily get into one and they can be set up to do everything. Can be set up for any kind of hunting and a nice home gun. I just don't hear any downside to them.

If I had to choose a mossburg then I'd go with the 930 as well.:D

Only semis I have used are the Mossberg 930 and 935. Liked the 930 so much that when I decided to add a 3.5" chamber to the collection I didn't hesitate and grabbed the 935.

Benelli m2. Or I'd take a hard look at the Remington Versa Max. Don't have any direct experience with the Versa Max but have heard a lot of good things. Would try to rent one and see what I think.

I've got a Benelli super black eagle that has been a great shotgun used it on everything from chuckers to turkeys. might have to look at a used one to get under a $1000.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top