JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The most accurate 9mm pistol I have ever fired is the H&K P7. They are also one of the safest semi-autos made. When I go to the range, I sometimes bring everything I have, and the P7 is more accurate everytime. I have never had one jam, even when it was overdue for a cleaning. If you would like to look up the articles on their design, you will understand why they are such good shooters. I own two of them.

I was able to shoot one down in Burlingame, Ca. many years ago. My friend use to be the SWAT commander and let me shoot his once. The whole department was issued those and the Chief could out shoot everyone. Unusual IMO, as most Administrators are not big gun people.

I have a friend who bought a STI and that thing is a tac driver. Everyone has their preference.

The STI is a very well made piece.

I have a friend here in Douglas Co. who will build you a race gun from the frame up. He has built many for folks all over the NW and beyond. He doesn't advertise...all word of mouth.

Here you go.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1332376778.839617.jpg

some people have more money than brains:D.just kidding i dont know why you want a 9mm when there are better calibers ether but if i had 2500 and i wanted the best 9mm id buy a Glock gen 3. 17/19 change the trigger and slide release maybe a after market barrel with night sights. lazermax ,tlr-1 light , and a good holster like a crossbreed and say the rest 1500 in ammo i have the same set up in 40 S&w next its a 10mm with that money you could get both now

Don't insult his intelligence. He knows what he likes and spent some major coin on it. No harm, no foul. Personally I'd never spend that much on any firearm, but that's just me. I'm glad there are those that will because it enables companies and artisans to create tools that are works of art. I'd love to shoot it.

I agree, I own 4 glocks 27, 31, 20 and 21sf. I usually buy good quality guns that are not too expensive. I drive old cars and fix them because I'm too cheap to fork out the money for a new one. This is the one thing I splurged on.

Wow the glockies are out in full force, with their disposable pistols. Why believe the opinion of someone who would buy a $100 pistol for $500? Who else would buy an idiot proof pistol?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top