JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I don't know how many people have .50 bmg rifles here, but I was wondering what were peoples experiences with different .50s.

I was mainly interested in the LAR Grizzly, or the Bushmaster BA-50 (cobb), but I know that there is the barrett 99 and 95.

The price of the LAR is the most economical, but the bushmaster is magazine fed. Let me know what you guys think.

Word of wisdom.. I have a Barret 99 and you can find one for 3k.. They are a military proven outfit.. And when shooting something this big you don't want it to blow up in your face... which cheaper models tend to do!

just my opinion but an extra $500 or so Is a good deal.. I have also heard Armalite makes an awesome .50....

I am also looking for trades or FTF of mine. 3K and well worth it.

Yeah I remember that you were looking to sell yours, but I thought you gave up on that.

Yeah ive never heard of the LARs blowing up, and they are around 2k, but they look ghetto and you have to remove the bolt to load the round IIRC.

You were looking for rem 700s, ARs or 1911s for trades right?

Yeah I remember that you were looking to sell yours, but I thought you gave up on that.

Yeah ive never heard of the LARs blowing up, and they are around 2k, but they look ghetto and you have to remove the bolt to load the round IIRC.

You were looking for rem 700s, ARs or 1911s for trades right?

I will knock off the value of what the 1911 was new. Just because I am looking for one..Just in case you are looking for one.. and throw in some ammo and reloading supplies..
Ar's I will have to consider because I really don't want an expensive one..

I know, but I need a tactical practical rifle! jk

I dont have an ar-15, only an ar-10. Yeah I have a 3" kimber ultra tactical that I might be willing to trade towards it.

I know, but I need a tactical practical rifle! jk

I dont have an ar-15, only an ar-10. Yeah I have a 3" kimber ultra tactical that I might be willing to trade towards it.

Sounds like a good trade,,... when your ole lady gives you the go ahead let me know...:s0114:

You will find no better deal

Ar-10 are good for trades as well.... .308 = win!

If not I will just hold onto it.. they will only go up in price.. win win

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top