JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Heading out this Sunday to break in a fresh Sig M400, but my big ammo order won't be here until next week. In the mean time I'd like to pick up a few hundred rounds of 5.56, and 9mm to give the guns a good workout. We'll be heading east to north central Oregon, so if you know of a good place along the way that's open on Sunday, all the better.

Since you're waiting for delivery.

Sale prices at Bi-Mart are usually good enough for that emergency. And check the classifieds on this forum.

Aloha, Mark

Heading out this Sunday to break in a fresh Sig M400, but my big ammo order won't be here until next week. In the mean time I'd like to pick up a few hundred rounds of 5.56, and 9mm to give the guns a good workout. We'll be heading east to north central Oregon, so if you know of a good place along the way that's open on Sunday, all the better.
So, how did it go?

So, how did it go?
It went great! Rifle cycled without any problems. Only ran a few mags through it due to getting a late start, but wow AR-15s are fun to shoot. 5.56 felt like a serious version of 22lr. All I could really hear through my ear plugs was the bump of the shot and the compression of the buffer spring.

Thanks goes out to rizzosharp for providing last minute ammo!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top