JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As an addition to my earlier post, I shoot my .45 Osprey on my G21 / KKM barrel, Beretta 92SF with a Tornado Technology threaded OEM barrel, and my G23 with a Lone Wolf threaded 9mm conversion barrel. Honestly, they all shoot fantastically, no problems with any of them. The G23 with the conversion barrel and the can on it is a real soft shooter....lots of fun....:cool:

I ended up with a Storm Lake barrel for my M&P 45. I also have a Lone Wolf 9mm barrel for my G23C, which is a joy to shoot with subsonic ammo. Still lusting after the FNX-45T, especially now that FN has changed their LE discount requirements to include me. Still over $900 though, maybe some day.

One thing I've heard rumors about is that SIGs Mk25 'SEAL gun' is 2-3db quieter then anything else. Should be ALL SIG P-series if that's the case, since the Mk25 isn't that special.

And if a whole new pistol is to be bought for suppressor use, why not get the quietest one right?

(Can anyone confirm/debunk this btw?)

I just shot a glock 21 and an xd45 with an octane45 to compare the difference. Glock21 was slightly quieter in my opinion but not enough to choose the glock over an XD if you're an XD guy. I'd say use any 45 you like if it functions reliably.

Both would still require ear plugs

Last Edited:
This configuration pretty much negates the "compact" nature of the pistol.

I've often wondered what kind of looks I'd get if I attempted to CC this setup with an inside the waistband holster...
HK.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads