JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just got a Kahr MK 40 and I REALLY like it. Small, compact, hides easily, had a bit more "heft" than the PM 40 because the frame is all stainless, where with the PM 40 the frame is polymer thus lighter. It fits my hand very well, and is quite the tiny package considering the "authority" it wields.

I also just bought a Browning Hi Power in .40, a much more rare chambering for those fine pistols, Got in an online auction for what I thought to be a VERY low price. It should be here this week... I'll know if I like it then.......

The best one is the one that never malfunctions, is accurate enough for it's intended purpose (defense or target), and in your hot little hand because you carry it, rather than leaving it somewhere other than with you at all times.

Cocktailer, no pics yet..... but I suppose that could be arranged. I also have a Browning Hi Power GP Comp, early 1980's, almost mint. Since that barrel is a bit longer I don't really plan to carry it. Might work well in an IWB hide holster, though...... I DO paln to set up the HP .40 in an IWB, and the Comp will fit the same one. Have to see once I have it all.

Shall I wait for the HP .40 to arrive, and post portraits of all of them at once? Or are you that impatient....... heh hehh heh

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top