JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Soo Im looking into Getting a new (different) .40 I currently have a CZ rami 2075 .40 and a S&W 4053 .40 and Im looking to get rid of both and Get different .40's. (I like the .40 over other Cals) Sooo wat are some ya'll suggest.?:confused:

Soo Im looking into Getting a new (different) .40 I currently have a CZ rami 2075 .40 and a S&W 4053 .40 and Im looking to get rid of both and Get different .40's. (I like the .40 over other Cals) Sooo wat are some ya'll suggest.?:confused:

Well, going by your name, a Glock?:s0112:

Ok, being serious, I have a Kahr CW40 that I really like. About the size of a 1911 Officer's, but much lighter. Shoots well also.

I dont Really care for the looks of the a s&w sigma or the s&w m&p.. But I have been considering the Kahr ALOT. And I want to stay within compact/subcompact.

Sig P250 compact: most come with nite sights, has three grip sizes, 13 plus one, and one good shooter.
Second choice: Sig P239 with Houge grips.
Third choice: Springfield XD compact:
But the sigs handle the recoil better'n the XD

I carry a Kahr MK. Like it a lot. I think the heavier frame of the K's and MK's help take some of the "bite" out of shooting such a small gun, but the lighter weight of the CW's, P's and PM's makes for better carry. I would like to try a Springfield XDM to replace my XD. But that's probably a little big for what you are looking for.

So, depending on the model you know you can also get a conversion for a 357SIG for your 40S&W. Shoot two calibers with the same gun by swapping out just the barrel.

I have that set up for my Sig P229 40/357. Just an option.

I had a 1st gen glock 23 with night sights for quite a few years. I sure thought that was a size efficient gun. I preferred it over the Sig 229 I owned. these are the only 40cal guns I have experience with.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top