JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Don't knock them if you haven't really tried a good one, like the 2 just shown.
They are really great fun to shoot. Get one with a well worn in trigger or one touched up by a good smith and they can be extremely accurate in a good shooters hands. Usually the guns are more accurate than most shooters are capable of. Myself included, with age has come trembling hands so I'm just pleased if I can keep 6 shots between the pockets.
Gabby
I have had a couple old (back when well made) S&W's. It's just me. I am an auto fanboy and always well be. When I start playing with a nice one I always start thinking of buying again but I know I will not keep it so don't bother. Only one I can think of that I really miss was old beat up Mod.29. I ran across a nice one (29) one day. One of those in the nice wood box, un fired. Guy needed cash and I had some. I have never been into guns I can't shoot. So since I did not want to shoot that one I started hunting up one I could. Found one that had been knocked around a lot but had butter smooth action and was priced well. So bought it. Later when someone just had to have the presentation one and was willing to pay I soon sold the shooter. Still kind of miss that cannon. :cool:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top