JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all!

Any recommendations on a good 2a focused attorney in Multnomah county?

Ive been a contributing member here for fairly long time and have developed some awesome relationships met and traded/bought/sold with some great folks.

I could use some advice/support from knowledgeable members of our great 2a community.

I don't want to share my situation in detail as things are still on going. I'm young 32 and don't have anyone I can look to for advice/counsel. I'm just overwhelmed and could use any and all of mentorship from more knowledgeable members in our great community.

Forgive me if my post is out of line or not detailed enough I'm just really lost and alone as my situation is not something I or many others have ever been faced with.

Warm regards,
D

For most situations it's best to leave it vague, or ask for a referral for a certain area, such as criminal defense, family law, etc.

Most of the time that I see well-intentioned 2A proponents giving legal advice to other members it is the equivalent of a shovel. Disclosing details to enable strangers to take a stab at unraveling the situation is usually counterproductive.

For most situations it's best to leave it vague, or ask for a referral for a certain area, such as criminal defense, family law, etc.

Most of the time that I see well-intentioned 2A proponents giving legal advice to other members it is the equivalent of a shovel. Disclosing details to enable strangers to take a stab at unraveling the situation is usually counterproductive.
Lol whew I did good

I had an excellent experience with Tiffany Harris. She's the attorney who got the Malheur Occupiers acquitted and, without going in to details, got me an excellent outcome from a crappy situation. She's not cheap, but I felt 100% like I was getting the best legal defense money could buy.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top