Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Best .22 scope

Reactions
I know this will open a can of worms. I am trying to find a good scope for cheap.....6-18x40 or so....any ideas on a good one for nit a lot of coin?

Thanks

Reactions
Centerpoint has a 4-16x40, AO, illum reticle, about $80 at Walmart last time I looked. I've used several over the years on air rifles, glass is okay, eye relief is good, durability seems pretty good, too. The Nikon Pro Staff Rimfire has far better glass, but fixed parallax and only 3-9.

Dyjital

Reactions
Get what you pay for.

Cheaper ends line up with Tasco Worldcass or a Bushnell.

My favorite is the Leupold VXFreedom 2-7 and the Nikon P- Rimfire lines.

Reactions
I really wish somebody would make a scope that was 2-7x, 33-40 objective, adustable paralax(side focus or AO), moa elevation turret and halfway decent glass.

That would be the perfect .22 scope for me. Alas nobody makes it

Dyjital

Reactions
There isn’t one.

What’s limited is your budget.

You can chase that rabbit down a hole really quick.

No_Regerts

Reactions
My Dad and I both have the nee Bushnell Rimfire series scopes on our CZ 455s. I have the 3.5-10x36 with adjustable objective and my dad has the 3-12x40 with side parallax adjustment. I like his better. Either can be had around $100.

Ruggedbert

Reactions
Get what you pay for.

Cheaper ends line up with Tasco Worldcass or a Bushnell.

My favorite is the Leupold VXFreedom 2-7 and the Nikon P- Rimfire lines.
I second the Nikon P-Rimfires. Hard to beat for the price, especially if you can find them used on EBay. How do you like the Leopoldo VXFreedom 2-7?

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Northwest Arsenal
    4.00 star(s)
    I have been there at least a couples times. We popped in today to see if the had a PS90. They...
    • CountryGent
  • Sunset Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Great guy. I've done multiple private transfers over several years. Knowledgeable and thorough.
    • markebrit
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I've done many transfers with these guys. They know their stuff, they're very approachable and...
    • Art_Vandelay
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I've always felt comfortable at J&B, first time I ever went there I walked out with a new Glock...
    • Zapata47
  • Money Market Pawn Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    Maybe I'm biased since I live 5 minutes away, but Peter and his crew have always been friendly...
    • Zapata47

Staff online