JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yup, I just got a SA Range Officer, and it is the best handgun I've ever shot; that's not saying much for me, but it's an amazing gun. Just read Walt Kuleck's The M1911 Complete Owner's Guide too and it really got me up to speed on just about every aspect of it. I detail stripped it the second day I had it, gave the parkerized finish a good feeding of oil, and had it out today for the first time: absolutely a joy to shoot. Don't know why I've waited this long to get one, but now I wouldn't go without it.

I've heard and seen things that 'weren't supposed to happen' and well, they did. Not the norm, definitely an anomaly, but it's strange enough to be true. Besides, what other pistol than the 1911 would have a chance of pulling something like that off?

It sure has been around long enough to have had the chance to do many unbelievable things! It is just RIGHT is so many ways! Don't thing we we will ever see any of the others that have come along do the things that the 1911 did and still seams to do just fine, as if it were actually normal!

My Kimber classic model custom just turned 20 years old. I'll be bring it out to our next get together.

IMG_4863.JPG IMG_4862.JPG

there will never be another gun that ever matches the legacy of the 1911. Nice Kimber Quartermaster, you cant beat the worn blue look.

I shot a colt about 20 years ago and I don't remember it being all that special or much different compared to my 39-2 9mm s&w.

The Para Expert I have still hasn't been shot and I am just dying to get out to the range with it...

I'm sure I'll love it cuz I don't have any crazy nice guns like some of y'all to compare it too:p.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top