JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I DON'T WANT A BUBBLEGUMMING GLOCK!!! Now that we got that out of the way, I'm looking to pick up a quality 10mm 1911 to plink with. What are my options? I know Dan Wesson makes a 10mm or two, apparently Kimber does too although I've never seen one. Not big on the Delta Elite with the shoddy milspec sites. Are there any Sig, Springfield, S&W options? Any personal experience with any of the above?

It's unfortunate that the rumors of the Bren 10 being resurrected haven't come to fruition as of yet - if they get production going and bring them to market with all of the bugs worked out it would be worth a try...

Rock Island is making a 10mm now. Somewhere in the $600 range. Quick look through the google-machine brought up some fairly good pics of said pop-gun. Doesn't look too shabby.

I've got a Dan Wesson CBOB in 10mm and I also bought a factory .40S&W barrel and spring for it. She looks and shoots great but she doesn't match my Glock 20's 15+1 round count so that ugly Glock is the one I carry when tromping around the woods.

100_0165.jpg

I'm now considering a Glock 29SF. And before anyone asks, no I will not take back all the awful things I've said about Glock if I get it.

No problems here either way you go. I actually used to dislike Glocks but am a convert. I like my 20 a lot. I might look at a SF someday. I shot a 20 and a 1911 10mm side by side and was amazed how well the Glock shot and handled the recoil better than the steel pistol.

I'm now considering a Glock 29SF. And before anyone asks, no I will not take back all the awful things I've said about Glock if I get it.

Welcome to the dark side!:D Don't get me wrong, I still love my 1911's and I was a die in the wool Glock hater for the longest time but the Glock 20SF won me over. The force IS strong. Gary

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top