JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Check Cashed June 15th through Silencer Shop still waiting. Not expecting it before the new year. Would be a nice Christmas present though huh? Dreaming...

Submitted eForm1 in late October. For a "silencer."

The application went "pending research" immediately.
I've heard/seen people posting that they were approved in as little as 3 weeks, so I called a few minutes ago to check up on my application. Was on hold about 5 minutes. Very nice customer service rep told me that there's kinda/sorta 2 waiting periods. The normal case is you go in "pending research" and the current average wait period in "pending research" right now is about 90 days. Once that is over, I'll get the email with fingerprint and CLEO information. The fingerprint and CLEO portion is anticipated to take about 60 days.

So, for me, I've probably got another couple weeks (average) before I'll be out of "pending research" and finally send in my fingerprints. Then another 2 months.

Just sharing, and good luck with your own applications.

I have to say with the new administration coming in.. Im a bit hesitant to continue purchasing stamps.. That being said I did get my last stamp during the obama years.. but there was not quite the we are coming to take everything from you stance going on as there is today.

Submitted eForm1 in late October. For a "silencer."

The application went "pending research" immediately.
I've heard/seen people posting that they were approved in as little as 3 weeks, so I called a few minutes ago to check up on my application. Was on hold about 5 minutes. Very nice customer service rep told me that there's kinda/sorta 2 waiting periods. The normal case is you go in "pending research" and the current average wait period in "pending research" right now is about 90 days. Once that is over, I'll get the email with fingerprint and CLEO information. The fingerprint and CLEO portion is anticipated to take about 60 days.

So, for me, I've probably got another couple weeks (average) before I'll be out of "pending research" and finally send in my fingerprints. Then another 2 months.

Just sharing, and good luck with your own applications.

Theyre lying to get you off the phone. Ive never had one take longer than 30 days with several filed since Nov 1 that look 26-27 days.

How so? I've done it 3-4 times now.

Though, some were rather tempting.

I swear I'm surprised no ones made memes with the names on that registry.

I dont do model names. There is no need to for one thing. You can have whatever you want engraved on there before or after the form is approved if you want to impress the ladies. No need to make up your own witty mode name . It is unnecessary and adds months to the process sometimes.

I dont do model names. There is no need to for one thing. You can have whatever you want engraved on there before or after the form is approved if you want to impress the ladies. No need to make up your own witty mode name . It is unnecessary and adds months to the process sometimes.
I did not know this. Good to know moving forward.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top