JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Dead Air Mask

SilencerShop Single Shot purchase online 10/22/2019

Kiosk, prints and sign 10/25/2019

Single Shot Trust has been generated 11/4/2019

Form 3 Delivered to Dealer on 11/4/2019

Form 4 Mailed 11/5/2019

Tax Stamp Check Cashed on 11/13/2019

Aproved 3/20/20

In hand 4/8/20

Almost 5 months exactly. Was very surprised to see it this quickly.

Last Edited:
E-filing is the only way to go. It was 1 month after filling almost exactly and I had my stamp. I even had to re-upload a document as the person handling it had trouble opening one of my PDFs.

Dead Air Mask

SilencerShop Single Shot purchase online 10/22/2019

Kiosk, prints and sign 10/25/2019

Single Shot Trust has been generated 11/4/2019

Form 3 Delivered to Dealer on 11/4/2019

Form 4 Mailed 11/5/2019

Tax Stamp Check Cashed on 11/13/2019

Aproved 3/20/20

In hand 4/8/20

Almost 5 months exactly. Was very surprised to see it this quickly.
Hmm. My check cashed as a Form 4 individual on 10/31/19 but no update yet. I would say on a trust yours processed at unprecedented speed. Congrats

The Form 1s seem to be going fast, or at least the e-filed ones. Mine have been, and others have reported, around a month for approval. Form 4s, for whatever reason, seem to be still taking a g'damn eternity. Well, not as bad as it was a few years back, but still a wait. Granted, that is anecdotal.

In addition to the bullet hose listed above, I now have another can in the wait. I went with one from Silencer Shop, which was electronically filed, so we'll see if that speeds up the F4 any.

I had my stamp cashed on April 11, 2019. The form 1 was approved on December 14, 2019. I got my suppressor on my birthday, 12/26/2019. .300 Blackout finished.jpg

Just got all the goods submitted on my first suppressor. Hopefully about June, just in time for summer, I can have a little fun :D

Clock doesn't start until they cash your check. Count forward 6-7 months and mark the month in your phone calendar. Forget all about it until then. The early stress of thinking about it just isn't worth it!

Clock doesn't start until they cash your check. Count forward 6-7 months and mark the month in your phone calendar. Forget all about it until then. The early stress of thinking about it just isn't worth it!
I think it will be much sooner, provided the NFA is not closed off by then. My checks were cashed at the same time for 3 suppressor on 6/1/2020, stamps in hand 10/16/2020.

I think it will be much sooner, provided the NFA is not closed off by then. My checks were cashed at the same time for 3 suppressor on 6/1/2020, stamps in hand 10/16/2020.
I put the name/phone of the FFL in my phone. If I get a phone call early it'll be like Christmas come early! If its later, no harm no foul.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top