JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Still waiting

image.jpeg

Check cashed 6/1/2016. A couple of weeks ago I got a call from the seller telling me the stamp still hasn't arrived. Could be any time now.

Then there are the 2 Form 1's I sent in just before the rule change took effect, just about the same time Silencer Shop sent in their huge pile of forms. Check was cashed 07/12/2016, two days before the rule change took effect. The SBR's will have to wait several more months.

I'm still waiting on a pre-41F eForm 1 submitted 7/11/2016 (7 months, 8 days, and counting). Based upon past eFormed 1s, I thought I'd have seen it by now, but nada. I'm sure everyone and their uncle filed a bunch of Form 1s ahead of that new regulations, so it isn't all that surprising.

I also have a Form 4 that went pending 12/21/2016. It will probably be a miracle to have it approved before year end. ;)

I'm still waiting on a pre-41F eForm 1 submitted 7/11/2016 (7 months, 8 days, and counting). Based upon past eFormed 1s, I thought I'd have seen it by now, but nada. I'm sure everyone and their uncle filed a bunch of Form 1s ahead of that new regulations, so it isn't all that surprising.

I also have a Form 4 that went pending 12/21/2016. It will probably be a miracle to have it approved before year end. ;)

For what it's worth, I'm also still waiting on a Form-1, E-filed July 6th, 2016.
So, my only solace in this is that I'll get mine before you.* ;)

*Just a bit of humor to make our collective wait tolerable. :)

The old saying "misery loves company" holds true, because NFA waits are most certainly miserable. Oh well, once done, new Form 1 build. :D

Out of curiosity, what are you building?

SBR-ing an existing rifle lower.
Then, going to put a second 300blk 12" upper on it. Will then have a matched set.
Already got cans for both, so mated pair of suppressed 300blk ARs.

Basically:
12" suppressed SBR
EoTech 552 (NV capable)
3x magnifier
Diamond Head iron sights

Then the 16" upper that's on the future SBR will be put on a new lower that I'm building.

Pretty much every contingency covered then.

SBR-ing an existing rifle lower.
Then, going to put a second 300blk 12" upper on it. Will then have a matched set.
Already got cans for both, so mated pair of suppressed 300blk ARs.

Basically:
12" suppressed SBR
EoTech 552 (NV capable)
3x magnifier
Diamond Head iron sights

Then the 16" upper that's on the future SBR will be put on a new lower that I'm building.

Pretty much every contingency covered then.
Seeing how you will have 2, you probably will need help shooting the other one. I volunteer.

Almost exactly 9 months from check cashed to stamp received.

Form 4 w/trust send in late May. Check cashed 6/1/16. Got a call from the dealer on 3/2/17 saying he had the stamp in hand and I could pick up the Uzi at the ARPC fun show. Then, rain or not, I'm going shooting! :s0014:

I find it a bit unnerving as NFA Tracker is showing form 1's coming in for June and Form 4's coming in for July. But talking with Curt's, they're telling me they are just now starting to see May returns.
Screen Shot 2017-03-05 at 9.54.06 PM.png

2 Form 1 on trust.
Check cashed 7/12/16
Correction letter received 3/18/17 Grrr.
I had the incorrect manufacturer on each form and they asked for photos of all engraving on the MP5 clone I want to SBR.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top