JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just got my e-filed Form 1 for my SBR approved today, July 8th. I filed my Form 1 back on February 4th.

Now I need to continue waiting for my two Form 4's to get approved (checks cashed on Feb. 9th and April 19th on those).

Since I started this thread, I've received 6 stamps. I'm waiting one 3 more. One form 4 for a FA Uzi (check cashed Jan. 1) and two form 1's for SBR's.

Your UZI should be approved any time. I just got my Form 4 approved a couple weeks ago for my M16. Which was sent in about the same time as yours.

Your UZI should be approved any time. I just got my Form 4 approved a couple weeks ago for my M16. Which was sent in about the same time as yours.
Opps. I meant June 1. Guess I'm looking at a good Christmas present for myself. When I bought the Uzi, the dealer also had a M16 for sale. I was tempted.

Enjoy your with your new toy. Where do you shoot?

We usually go to Bend. A friend is a member of the Central Oregon shooters Association so we shoot at that range. Its hard to find a safe place close around PDX. Used to in the old days head up to Mt Hood, or down towards the coast range. Didn't take long to find a safe place to shoot. Also went up to Larch mountain in the Gorge as well, there used to be a couple large areas to shoot but they have long since been closed to the public. I haven't been there in years. The indoor ranges close by don't allow full auto, I think Beaver Creek Armory does, but they don't allow reloads and I think they charge a corking fee if you bring your own ammo. I can't blame them for that, I can imagine its tough to make ends meet on just range time rentals.

My form 1 e-filed on a trust February 4th was approved July 13th. It's chambered in 300 Blackout. I tried to take it out yesterday but matches at DRRC and 50/100 closure at Tri-County disrupted my plans.
28343299265_b6e07e3e33_z.jpg

I'm waiting on four form 4s with checks cashed 2/9, 3/3, 5/18, and one that hasn't been cashed yet sent in with Silencer Shop's 41F guarantee.

I'm also waiting on another form 1 e-filed May 3rd.

Last Edited:
Waiting on my second SBR stamp, filed via trust in the middle of June, wanted to get it in before 41P (or whatever it's called) went into effect. Waiting and keeping my fingers crossed... :oops:

I have one approved june 15 and it still hasn't reached the dealer...doesn't sound like I'm the only one with this issue.
The 2 approved in May were at the dealer in about 2 weeks.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top