JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Been waiting for a while, chech cashed feb 15, pending march 27.

Me too. Check cashed 2/20/13. Haven't called to find out if/when it went pending. Guess I should call.

Also had one $400 check cashed 4/11/13 and I'm going to be sending in another check this week for another .22 can. I'm going to have a lot of waiting to look forward to.

See my post above, they are open.

Yeah i reAD your post from the top and it was during the GoV shut down. ATF answer the phone but would not let you speak to anyone or have any information for you. I was being very nice on the phone even thought she pick up the phone but know nothiNg or give me answer for the reason i cAlled. I'd be very nice her becUse I knew for sure she wokred without pay!

I am hoping to collect all my stamps soon, at least before winter sets in. I would like to at least try one of them out in the field. I've been waiting since January, one set of three kicked back to the dealer for an error correction back in early September, I was hoping after the correction it would be a couple weeks but that wasn't to be the case. I am hoping for them to come through any time now.

I called the NFA today and talked to Linda who was much more forthcoming about answering questions than the last person.

* The wait times they quote are under review and until the review of wait times is complete they will not give estimates

* They are still processing paperwork as normal

My check was cashed February 8th and if you subtract the two week gubmint shutdown, I am coming up on 8 months next week.

My SOT says stamps are running 7-8 months from check cash.

Pretty heavy is it?
grammar police.jpg

grammar police.jpg

I see what you mean, but the dates on those two entries are obviously wrong. According to the data entered on those two items the forms were sent on September 16th and went pending September 16th, but didn't actually arrive until October 22nd, which was the same day they were both approved. That doesn't make any sense.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top