JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If that's meant for me, then no. If you can't say it here, then I don't have any desire to discuss it where there's NO oversight.

I do not want to derail the thread here...with commentary on my actions
There is oversight as you can report any post or PM you like at any time.
So if you or anyone here has questions about my actions...PM me or Joe Link
Andy

Be cool friends. It is all good. I think we all agree a man or woman needs a piece (or 2 or 30, haha, depending on one's view). To each their own on said selection. :)

Bringing it back on topic, I am not familiar this one, but it sounds interesting. I have been tempted by a Bersa Thunder Plus (15+1, 9㎜ Corto), but haven't availed myself of one yet. But I digress.

I'd prefer not to have my thread closed or deleted. We're all adults here. Please feel free to reinstate his posts as his criticism is welcome. But with a statement such as "X thing is garbage" I think he should give context. Otherwise it is just dumping on something for the sake of doing so. Let's get back to bersa talk for or against.

Be cool amigos. It is all good. I think we all agree a man or woman needs a piece (or 2 or 30, haha, depending on one's view). To each their own on said selection. :)

Bringing it back on topic, I am not familiar this one, but it sounds interesting. I have been tempted by a Bersa Thunder Plus (15+1, 9㎜ Corto), but haven't availed myself of one yet. But I digress.
My only issue is the palm swell.it makes the gun unnecessarily thick imo

I've had a couple of thunder380s over the years and they always ran great... my LGS usually has one or two in the case, one of these days I'm gonna buy another one.

I had my eye on one of these a couple of yrs ago
images-20.jpg
But they were asking Walther-money for em at the time. Since I already like and own Walthers, a new P99c came home instead.
TBH, I went full-retard on polymer guns for a few years after shunning them completely up until about 2010. Now, unless something extraordinary is introduced in that genre (P365), I'm pretty much only interested in all metal handguns and what I call "legacy" guns, ie: 3rd gen S&W autos, German SiGs, HiPowers, CZs... stuff like that.
Enjoy that new heater, sounds like you made a good choice.

I've had a couple of thunder380s over the years and they always ran great... my LGS usually has one or two in the case, one of these days I'm gonna buy another one.

I had my eye on one of these a couple of yrs ago
View attachment 480725
But they were asking Walther-money for em at the time. Since I already like and own Walthers, a new P99c came home instead.
TBH, I went full-retard on polymer guns for a few years after shunning them completely up until about 2010. Now, unless something extraordinary is introduced in that genre (P365), I'm pretty much only interested in all metal handguns and what I call "legacy" guns, ie: 3rd gen S&W autos, German SiGs, HiPowers, CZs... stuff like that.
Enjoy that new heater, sounds like you made a good choice.
The new TPR9 and TPR9c are just the thunder 9s with better grips and a much improved trigger.

I've had three Bersas including Thunder Pro 9 and 45 compacts and one of the first Bp9CCs when they came out. I never had a single problem with any of them, just moved on to more refined firearms as my finances improved. Unlike Taurus, Bersa is a South American manufacturer with stateside warranty repair facilities to back up their lifetime warranty. I never had to use them, but it's nice to know your gun isn't disappearing into the void a continent away if you have to get it fixed. Shoot the heck out of it. It'll serve you well.

Only a couple of negative things I can say about Bersa/Firestorm guns-- first off the ones I am acquainted with are made from metal and are fairly heavy, the second thing is the magazines cost way too much--other than that I can't say

Only a couple of negative things I can say about Bersa/Firestorm guns-- first off the ones I am acquainted with are made from metal and are fairly heavy, the second thing is the magazines cost way too much--other than that I can't say

Magazine cost, and the fact that they only came with 1 mag is why I never got a Thunder 9. The compact 12 round guns would be a good concealment gun, the full size 17 round guns would make a good nightstand gun, range toy etc. Triggers are good, i like the control placement. I did buy a Thunder 45 compact, but wound up selling it to my cousin to finance a different gun purchase. He still owns it, we shoot it when he goes with me its a good little gun. Good shooter.