JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I have been talking with a buddy of mine for a bit about newer guns on the market that caught our eyes we got to talking about Bersa's new TPR9. It has a lot going for it. Well after a few beers I put one on layway at buds guns. Expect to see an update when it arrives. What do you guys think of the Bersa Thunder and the newer TPR's?

36440782_10157638810768009_8491514531648897024_o.jpg

Oh and yes. It does appear that I have cought the gun bug as I only just bought my first 2 pistols and havn't owned a firearm (22 doesn't count lol) in over 14 years. Should I seek help or buy more guns lol. Honestly I forgot how much I enjoyed shooting.

Way back when they were only Thunder 9s, I seem to recall that they had something in common with the Walther P88 - except being a used car's worth cheaper. I would love one, but they are a little spendy for this poor ol' retiree.

Way back when they were only Thunder 9s, I seem to recall that they had something in common with the Walther P88 - except being a used car's worth cheaper. I would love one, but they are a little spendy for this poor ol' retiree.
Thank god for layaway or they wouldn't be something i could afford either. A lot of people i have talked too have said they are an affordable walther. and these new TPR9s are starting to gain traction. I figure i'll buy one now before they go up in price. The trigger is insane. I can't wait to get mine.

You've got a problem, seek help before you have 20+ handguns. Like I did before my tragic boating accidents.

I've never owned a Bersa, looks like a decent piece. You should look into CZs and clones. My CZ SP-01 started my handgun collection. I had gone 10+ years between my first handgun and the CZ.... The rest was history.

From what I have heard around in the community, Bersa seems to be decent quality. As far as price goes, I would probable try and find a used gun like a cz or a sig if that is the style you are going for. CDNN has sig 226 runs in .40 for $450 from time to time. I also saw beretta trade ins for $350.

Just don't get the Omega trigger guns. They feel like bubblegum compared to the standard trigger. I carry a P-01 and my home defense is an SP-01 tactical. I have never had either one hiccup.

Plus they look so bubbleguming cool.

Shoot it before you buy it. I wanted to try it out and got really bad trigger slap.

CZ knows DA/SA hammer fired guns. The striker thing is new. P10C had rave reviews when it came out but I haven't heard much since the advertising dollars stopped.

So I took the bersa out today and put 200 rounds through it. This thing is a quality gun. I'm Not a good enough shot to really sho how well this thing performs but I was hitting clay targes at over 20 yards.

Hope you enjoy it, I own a Bersa Thunder Ultra Compact pro 9mm, and (2) Bersa BP9CC. To date all of them have over 3000 rounds thru them and I've had no issues?? My BP9CC is by far my favorite gun, it's so simple and so accurate. I also own Sig Sauer p320 & p365. You will notice people that bad mouth Bersa usually have never owned, nor fired one. Good purchase i hope you enjoy

We do not have to like or agree with everyone's firearm choices ...
But lets remember to voice our opinion and disagreements respectfully.
Thank you
Andy
I didn't think what he was saying was out of line. The cat joke I made might have been a bit much but I felt his and my opinions were civil. Unless I missed a comment that has now been deleted. I welcome differing opinions it gives me a chance to see things I might have missed. Maybe he bought bersa in that past that were trash I'd like to know how much the qc has changed because my bersa almost feels hand fitted.

I didn't think what he was saying was out of line. The cat joke I made might have been a bit much but I felt his and my opinions were civil. Unless I missed a comment that has now been deleted. I welcome differing opinions it gives me a chance to see things I might have missed. Maybe he bought bersa in that past that were trash I'd like to know how much the qc has changed because my bersa almost feels hand fitted.

A visual of a garbage can with trash in it...while saying this is what you think of someone's firearm choice is disrespectful.
If you feel differently and not offended ...then that is your call.
Andy

A visual of a garbage can with trash in it...while saying this is what you think of someone's firearm choice is disrespectful.
If you feel differently and not offended ...then that is your call.
Andy
I dont take offence. Sum guys are glock some are 1911. I'm a CZ guy. If he thinks Bersa is trash. I asked for opinions. Though I would like some context. As to why. Maybe customer support or pour build quality. But I dont see that in the new guns.