JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had the UC Pro 9 and have shot the 45. Both are typical of Bersa -- excellent, almost overnight pistols at a reasonable price. I also had one of the first Bersa BP9CC polymer framed concealed carry 9mm pistols. All of them ran flawlessly. Lifetime warranty is also great since Bersa contracts all its customer service to several repair facilities in the states. I eventually sold/traded all of them, but not because of any problems. Just because I'm always changing around and getting new toys by selling or trading. I've come really close to buying the UC Pro 45 a couple of times. You won't go wrong with any of them. I've never heard a single complaint on Bersa' s 380s, either. That's really a rare thing in this day and age.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk HD

Bought a Bersa Thunder UC Pro 9mm in early 2013. If you want to practice clearing jams this gun will teach you that. No matter what ammo I try it jams about once every 20 rounds. The machining on this thing is crap!!!

Interesting since my original post, I have bought (and shot a lot) all three Bersa UC Pros (.45, 9mm and .40). They are fantastic guns. They are comfortable, acccurate and I have not had any failures with any of them at all.

I had a UC45 for a while. The only thing I didn't like about it was that the grip was wide and kinda square and pounded my arthritic old thumb joint. Other than that it had great ergos and always ran perfectly. I never shot hollow points through it though. You could do a lot worse for more money.

Did you bother sending it in for warranty service or did you just decide you needed to keep something around to complain about?
Took it back to the dealer that I bought it from right after my first trip to the range, and they noted a defect in the machining. Dealer told me to go home and use a small file to smooth out the rough edges, and all should be good.

You know, Bersa has a lifetime warranty on their guns. Get in touch with them. They will help make arrangement with the nearest warranty center to you.
Your dealer should not have told you to pretend to be a gunsmith.

They've had an established network of stateside repair service centers for as far back as I remember. By telling you to go ahead and do your own work on the gun, especially something like actual metal removal, your dealer probably talked you into voiding your warranty. Still, if you still have it, call Bersa up and explain the situation. They stand behind their guns.

Last Edited:
I have the thunder .380, the .380+ and the pro 9.
To a weapon, all are excellent in fit and finish, reliable and accurate.
So much so that the 1911 commander is now in the safe and the thunder+ Is my EDC.
They all run flawlessly no matter what grub I feed them. +1 on your choice!