JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Picked up this gem yesterday at Frontline Arms in Beaverton. It's the Bersa Thunder Ultra Compact Pro .45. It's a very comfortable gun and runs very smooth. I ran about 60 rounds through it yesterday. It's not a light weight pistol, it feels only slightly lighter than my Rock Island Tactical FS 1911. The balance is fantastic. It does have a short SA trigger pull, but you can still feel when it is going to release. The take down is amazingly simple. On the left side there is a lever. Pull that lever and the slide comes off, that's it. Overall it's a great gun. Can't wait to get back out to the range with it.

My wife carries the 9MM version, she loves it and it is very accurate for her...only have about 300 through it, but no problems. Bersa seem to be very underrated. Great gun!

Yes, the Bersa seem to be underrated guns. This is my third Bersa. I also have two Thunder 380s. I really like all three of them. They are solid, well made, great shooting machines. I'm hoping that my gun pusher comes across the 9mm sometime.

I shoot my bride's Thunder 380 CC more than she does - it's a fun little gun that never bites me.
Sure, the Bersas are "sloppy copies" of more respectable arms - and maybe that's why they're more forgiving and reliable than, say, a $600 German PPK?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top